Monday, May 12, 2014

The Competition has Begun!



If my fiancé has a fault, it's that he's very competitive. He needs to lose some weight...and by some I mean he could easily lose 45 pounds and not look underweight. I too could stand to lose 55 pounds. We're both in about the same boat. Now in light of his competitive nature, we (I) decided to start a competition: whoever loses 19% of their weight by November 18th, my birthday, wins! I won't go into what they win, but trust me when I say he's very motivated.

Now, I'm not competitive. Not even a little. On the other hand, I exercise more and eat far healthier than my fiancé and I hope that I'll lose a little faster and motivate him.

So what are the terms? He'll have to lose 47 pounds and I'll have to lose 39. It seems like a lot, but it puts him at less than 2 pounds a week. Nice and healthy pace.

Anyway, so this is my current medium goal- though it does seem like almost 40 pounds should be a big goal. Anyway, I'll be doing updates on the 18th of every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment