Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Doubts and a Fat Fast Update

First the good news: the fat fast is over! Bulletproof coffee is going to be replacing my breakfast from here on out. I love the taste, it's filling, and I feel like I'm treating myself to something. I'm a big fan of treats.
In other good news, I dropped almost two pounds over the last few days and I'm really motivated to stay on my Keto diet. We'll see if the weight stays off. Either way it isn't a big deal to me. The fat fast wasn't about immediate fat loss (though that is a definite bonus), but about getting me back into ketosis and motivated to stay on my diet.

In shittier news: my fiancé was giving me a hard time about my diet this evening. He thinks that someone, whether it be the American Heart Association or the manufacturer of a cholesterol pill, has created this diet to earn money. Even though I've lost 10 pounds in three weeks, what he said bothered me. I'm not having doubts, that's not it. I just want his support. If the food is good, I feel good, and I'm losing weight, who cares? Hopefully he was just kidding. He'll be eating his words soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment