Monday, May 5, 2014

Measurement Monday: May 5th, 2014

Today's Measurement Monday is going to be just like last time, only with the change (again, in inches) between this Monday and last Monday will be indicated in parenthesis e.g. (-1) or (1). A negative will indicate a loss, while a positive indicates a gain.
Here's this week's progress:
Abdomen: 44.25 (.75)
Waist: 35 (.5)
Bust: 43.5 (1)
Chest: 37.25 (-.25)
Hip: 46.25 (0)
Left Arm: 14.25 (0)
Left Forearm: 11 (.25)
Left Calf: 16.25 (-.25)
Left Thigh: 27.5 (-.75)
Right Arm: 14.25 (0)
Right Forearm: 11 (0)
Right Calf: 16.25 (-.25)
Right Thigh: 27.75 (-.25)
Shoulders: 44 (-1.5)
Neck: 15 (0)
Current Weight: 198 pounds (2)
Inches lost: .75
This wasn't a great week for me. My fiance has been very sick so I haven't been taking that much time to eat well and cook for myself. It's not a great excuse, but shit happens. On top of not eating great and missing out on one of my runs this week (I hate it so much), yesterday I had chicken nuggets (I regret nothing!) and a Thrist-buster of diet Pepsi. A Thirst-buster, for those who don't have access to a Circle K, is a 44 oz cup of whatever fountain drink you want.  I'm probably a little bloated from drinking so much soda which explains some of the abdominal increase.
You know what I'm thrilled about? My thighs! The phrase "thunder thighs" has been tossed around more than once. A full inch off between my two thigh is a big deal to me.
Last week I said I wanted to lose a pound. Fail. Gained two. Maybe it's bloating, maybe it's legit weight gain, either way, I'm not thrilled. My other goal was to lose a total of two inches. I lost .75 inches. Not great, but hey, at least I'm headed in the right direction.
I realize at some point Measurement Monday will hopefully make a change where I'll be excited to see a gain to my arms, calves, and shoulders - in the form of muscle. You've seen the pictures though, I'm not quite there yet!
Want to follow along? I'd love to hear about your progress. Feel free to post your measurements and changes below!

No comments:

Post a Comment