Sunday, May 25, 2014

Fat Fast Update: Day 1

This was a terrible idea. I like bulletproof coffee (BPC). Today I've had it hot, and I've had it iced - about 4 cups worth so far. I am not a happy person. I don't typically drink very much caffeine. I am fidgety and I'm having some anxiety. I can't sit still, but I'm really not focused enough to accomplish anything.

I'm also starving.


Sometimes, when things aren't going well, and all I want to do is bake myself enough chocolate lava cake that I could eat the lava and live inside the remaining cake shell, I pose naked in front of the mirror. Occasionally it makes me realize that I've made progress and I'm looking better every day! Usually it makes me realize that soon I'm going to have to shop exclusively in the plus size section or resort to shopping in the women's section (not appealing to a 21 year old). Today, at this very moment, I'm so worked up that I want to grab my scale and smash it against my bathroom mirror.
Which would only result in this:



New plan: I get to eat food. I'm eating dinner tonight. Fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment