Friday, May 30, 2014

Egg Fast Day Two



Exciting news: I'm down two pounds since yesterday!
Less exciting news: Although I had two more eggs after posting yesterday, I woke up starving and with bad stomach cramps. The cramps passed without any need for intervention, and I blame it fully on constipation. I think it is time for a multi-vitamin and maybe a fiber supplement.
Yesterday I ate ten eggs. When I write down the number, it seems like a lot, but I was just so hungry. I put in my macros and found that It all added up to 1732 calories (not that I'm really counting), 157 g of fat, 13g of carbs, and 60.6 g of protein. This is an acceptable set of macros for a keto diet, and 1700 calories is plenty for a person my size to sustain on, so I don't know why I was starving.
Today I had three eggs at breakfast, and four eggs at lunch and I'm not feeling ravenous today, but still hungry for sure. I'm not quite sick of eggs yet, but I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment