Saturday, May 31, 2014

Beginning of the Month Photos: June

Okay, so the pictures really aren't looking much better. Also, sorry the photos are all kinda of weird. My fiancé cropped them and now they aren't the same size. I tried to make them comperable in size (so that I look the same size). Here's the deal: May's photo is on the left, June's is on the right. Check out the terrible sunburn I'm still recovering from (a week ago!).




Overall, I'm disappointed there isn't a more apparent change. My back boobs seem to have gone down half a cup size, which is great. And on the back and front pictures I think my hips are less lumpy. I think next month will be better now that I've figured out what's helping me lose weight. Trial and error!

3 comments:

  1. I'm due to take comparison shots next week and I'm dreading it! I've made such little progress :( Really hoping that the cycling will help! (I wrote a new post about it, too, thanks to your reply!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your comparison photos more progress!

      Delete
  2. super male vitality legit and arthroplex super male vitality stack alex jones pushes drugs super male vitality debunk super male vitality increase male vitality naturally brain force and super male vitality high super fucking male vitality alex jones male vitality supplements super male vitality australi super male vitality vs super female vitality alex jones super male vitality ingredients alpha male vitality enhancer what is male vitality booster After buying a staggering 25% share in the brothers company, the Shark Tank panel have personally mentored the pair, helping them undergo re-branding and re-packing of their miracle product.Touting their discovery as “a great step forward in men's sexual health ,” the judges were quick to offer up their hard earned cash to back the entrepreneurial pair. “We were shocked. The most we were hoping for was some advice…we weren’t even sure that we would manage to get any investors,” explained Christopher. After outstanding offers from each panel member, the brothers burst into tears.
    http://www.cureidea.com/vitality-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete