Monday, May 26, 2014

Measurement Monday: May 26th, 2014 and a Fat Fast Update Day 2

Well, this wasn't a great week. Somehow I managed to fall off the wagon three out of the last seven days. Not a good average, not a good week, and the numbers show it:
Abdomen: 44.5 (0)
Waist: 34.5 (0)
Bust: 42 (0)
Chest: 37.5 (.5)
Hip: 46 (0)
Left Arm: 13.75 (-.25)
Left Forearm: 10.75 (0)
Left Calf: 16 (0)
Left Thigh: 27.25 (-.25)
Right Arm: 13.75 (0)
Right Forearm: 10.75 (0)
Right Calf: 16 (0)
Right Thigh: 27.75 (0)
Neck: 14.5 (-.25)
Current Weight: 199 pounds (0)
Inches lost: -.75
Running total: -5.790, +3 pounds


Look at all those zeros! At least I went in the right direction. Hopefully it'll be going better this upcoming week. I want to lose three inches, and two pounds by next Monday. This Sunday is the first of the month! I'm hoping the picture show a change. So far I'm down almost six inches over all. I don't feel like that's enough to be noticeable. Hopefully this will be a good week and I'll lose a lot like I did two weeks ago (3.6 inches!). That'd bring me close to 10 inches. I think that'd be noticeable.

Last night didn't go well. Remember, I was going to make myself some dinner? Well my wonderful fiance surprised me and took me out to Applebee's. Applebee's has Perfect Margaritas. They're my favorite margaritas in the whole world. Applebee's also has great french fries. Needless to say, I think we're basically starting over today. I'm going to do some research on intermittent fasting using BPC and report back. Maybe that's more my style?

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading up on IF tonight, too! I still can't bring myself to try BPC. The thought of putting something other than cream in my coffee kinda weirds me out. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been a big coffee drinker. I love lattes though (and basically anything else full of sugar and cream), and with the butter that's what it tastes like to me. I even put a little coco powder in it sometimes. Be brave!

      Delete