Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Low Carb Margaritas and Unusual Side Effects

I'm only 21, and like all 21 year olds, occasionally I enjoy getting shit-faced with my friends.

 Despite being Irish, margaritas are one of my favorite drinks. I found a fantastic low carb margarita mix!
Jose Cuervo Light Margarita Mix is pretty good. Just a touch too sour, but really good. There's one unusual side effect though.

Yeah, green poop. The first time I was concerned because I didn't know what was causing it.

Okay, so I didn't call a doctor, but I did look it up online and decided that I probably wasn't dying. The second time I got drunk of this margarita mix, I had the same reaction, so I've decided it's certainly the mix and maybe I should either stop drinking OR try a different mix. There's just something about green poop that I don't trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment