Saturday, July 19, 2014

Progress!


I am so excited I'm making real progress at the gym. Check out this gun!

Harsh overhead lighting for the win!
Do you see that line of definition?! It looks like someone photoshopped a strong arm on to a fat chick! I'm so proud of myself. Plus, look at my ribs - no more side fat spilling over my bra. Sorry for the worlds ugliest sports bra by the way; I'm painting and didn't feel like getting dressed up for it. Also, note, minimal muffin top and those shorts are a size 17 low rise (though I pull them up because seriously, no one that's a size 17 should be wearing low rise booty shorts). I can't believe I'm seeing progress so soon after getting back to the gym less than three weeks ago.

Hopefully when I get August photos up I'll be even more buff. I've decided to skip July's photos given that it's almost over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment