Wednesday, July 16, 2014

An End in Sight?

I love math.
Trust me, this is actually funny.
I also realize I don't have any real concrete goals. I want to have abs, I want to fit in to a size 6, etc
are great, don't get me wrong, but maybe I'll do better with goals with deadlines. My monthly goals are now going to change. Each month, I want to lose 5% of my body weight. Seems reasonable enough given that it's recommended to lose up to 8% per month. What does this mean? Tentatively, I'll be at my "goal" weight by March (135 pounds) if my monthly weight loss follows a linear pattern. Of course, losing weight isn't linear, but 5% is 5% and each month is a chance to start fresh. Currently, my goal is to be 192 pounds by the end of July. I woke up weighing 199 and change. It's gonna be tough to lose 7 pounds in the next two weeks, but I'm hoping since I've been working out things will pick up.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment