Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review of Day One of IIFYM

Wow, so it's really hard getting in 155g of protein. I eat meat, don't get me wrong, but I'm on a budget. There's only so much meat that I can cram in before I feel guilty. I ended up eating 2 cans of tuna and 2 eggs (tuna patties!) for dinner in order to get  enough protein in (and get some nasty burns along the way). That's a ton of food for one meal for me. Anyway, I can tell that my keto way of eating has really affected how I cook.

Carbs: Short 84g
Fat: Over by 28g
Protein: Spot on
Fiber: 33g short!
Calories: 126 short

I never thought it'd be difficult to get in enough carbs. It's so difficult to change on a dime. Given that I was full anyway, I elected to stop eating despite being short on carbs and way under on fiber. Hopefully I will do better today and not have to cram it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment