Monday, August 18, 2014

Stress Management? What's that?

I don't drink beer. I drink bitch beer.

I have always drank hard liquor. I never liked the taste of beer. The thing is, hard liquor doesn't encourage winding down or have the social camaraderie aspect. Recently I've really been enjoy Mike's Hard. While Peppermint Schnapps will always have a place in my heart, at this point it makes me want to take a nap.

I have to admit, I've been pretty stressed. I haven't heard back from any of the jobs I've applied for, my house is a disaster, I hate my job, and my coworkers are easily frustrated. Seriously, Mondays and Thursdays are shitty because they're made that either the week just started or because it's almost, but not quite yet Friday. Seriously, who cares if it's Friday?! You're going to work five days a week for the rest of your miserable lives - why stress out about what day it is?

On top of my house being a disaster, my hair is coming out in handfuls,  it's muggy and hot in my house, I'm still helping my friend move, our dog is still sick, I'm getting sick, and I just used the last clean spoon - and it was plastic. It's awful. I'm really going to try to stick it out another three weeks in the hopes of finding a job, but I'm tempted to put in my two weeks and sign back up with the temp agency. Other people are making $4-$5 per hour more than me doing the same work. My job probably wouldn't bother me so much if I were being paid what others in my field are.

No comments:

Post a Comment