Sunday, August 31, 2014

First of the Month Photos: September

My body fat went down! Whoo! On the left is June, on the right is September.
My photographer may have been drunk for September's picture.
Definitely progress on the stomach area! I'm not wearing my bikini bottom lower, my stomach just sags less...that's gross as I type it.

My butt is a bit perkier, and I feel like my stomach is smoother, like there's less of a pooch at the bottom than there used to be.
I think it's time to tie my bikini top tighter. I didn't feel that it was crooked.
I'm going to say that my butt is definitely perkier. And I think my legs look leaner. I also think less back boob for sure. Maybe my ribs are thinner too?

Anyway, I'm pretty pleased and I'm glad I'm comparing to three months ago. It's easier to see if I'm really making progress.

(Amount in parentheses are compared to last month, not running total)
Weight: 200.8 (-1.8)
Body fat Percentage: 34% (-1%)

No comments:

Post a Comment