Sunday, August 3, 2014

August Photos!

At first I thought I was looking worse, but the more I look at it, the better it is. Also, just as before, May is on the left and August is on the right. I decided to do May instead of June because I wasn't sure there'd be enough difference, and I haven't been having much weight success so far. I'll probably do it on a three month rotation. That'll show progress better.
Dark marks are the burns
It looks bad, but if you look, you can see more space between my stomach and the top of my bikini. My face looks slimmer too, though it could just be the angle. Success!

My hand and arm look thinner.My butt looks a little bigger, which is always good in my opinion. It's a little hard to tell because the lighting is so different, but it looks like my rib fat is going away though.

My back is looking more muscular! I think the back fat is really getting better. Plus, my butt is a little more...smile shaped than a straight line. The bat wings seem to be about the same though. Oh well. My waist looks a bit narrower and defined though. I think I'm really making progress. I think with the lighting, it made things look worse than they are. Plus I have delts!

More good news? I was able to tie my bikini top tighter and it doesn't look any worse. I'm feeling much better about things now. I'm not going to start measuring my body fat and posting my weight each month. Hopefully that will be encouraging.

Weight: 202.6
Body fat percentage: 35%



No comments:

Post a Comment