Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cardio and Thyroids!

I love racquetball. It's great. I'm so happy to be back playing again and I can't wait until John and I start playing. I'm hoping I'll be playing twice a week soon, once with Dad and once with John. Then I'll actually be doing cardio like a real person! Plus, racquetball isn't just cardio. It counts as high intensity cardio. Not quite HIIT (high intensity interval training), but still relatively high intensity.

Within 8-10 minutes I'm winded - not that it takes much. I may evolve in to being a "cardio person" instead of:
I finally understand what people mean by pick an exercise you love. Don't get me wrong, I love to lift, but I'm not longer quite as pumped about it as I was before I injured myself. I'm not great at taking it easy.

In other news, I finally got my thyroid results back. I'm totally normal, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment