Saturday, August 2, 2014

Awaiting Results and Photos

While my photographer sleeps (seriously, this guy sleeps way too late), I thought I'd take a minutes to talk about my thyroid test. I actually got it done  the other day, and I'm currently waiting to hear from my doctor (hopefully by Friday). I'm a little anxious about it.

On the one hand, it'd be convenient (that sounds bad) if there were something wrong. That'd explain why I've been having such a hard time losing weight.On the other hand, if there is something wrong, what if I need medication? What about side effects? It'd be nice if there were just some magic pill that would make all my exercise and healthy eating work infinitely better and I become a fat burning machine, but I'm concerned about side effects. Plus, if the medication simply doesn't work for me, or the easiest solution is going off birth control...nope. That's not happening. Fat is almost always a better option than pregnant.


No comments:

Post a Comment