Friday, June 27, 2014

You Can't Tell Me What I Can't Do!

I've never been one of these people:
I'm not competitive, and I don't feel the need to prove anything. A few days ago, I showed my fitspiration picture to a friend of mine (basically my ultimate goal). I was complaining that John was afraid I was going to get to buff and no longer look like a woman. Now, I agree, there is a limit, but I'd need steroids to get there!
She-Hulk SMASH!

So when I showed her the photo, her first response was, "You don't want to look like that! You don't even have her body type!" What? Do people seem to think that 'fit' is a body type? Part of why I think that it's a pretty realistic goal is that she does have my body type.





Remember this flattering picture?
Okay, so I'm not thin, and I'm not 5'8", but if you look past that, we have a similar body type: thick thighs, defined waist, broad shoulder and wide hips.

Now this girl has a beautiful body that she clearly has worked hard for:
I would love to look like her, but I simply won't ever look like that. She's got thin legs (and it's not from skipping leg day), slender arms, and I suspect a slightly less defined waist.

Now, I think both those women look feminine, curvy, and beautiful. They aren't manish, they both have waists still, I just don't understand why people are averse to a strong body on a woman. If a man has a six pack it's fine, if a woman has a faint outline of a sixpack, everyone loses it. What the hell?

So, for the first time in my life, I have my heart set on proving those people wrong. Fuck all of them. I'm going to look great and I don't care how much work I have to put in to it.





No comments:

Post a Comment