Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Return of the Egg Fast

After being so thoroughly disappointed with how last week went, I'm returning to the egg fast, with some modifications:
1. Eggs and fat (mayo, cheese, butter, BPC) will be my primary source of food.
2. I will be able to eat LCHF/keto for my lunch meals at work.
3. If I am home, I will eat eggs for lunch.
4. Just as before, it's 1 tbs fat per egg.

I hope this will get me on track. I'll be doing it until Monday, then  I'll review. The egg fast really helped last time. I hope it will help again.

Okay, so, let's talk about goals, since I didn't address them in my Measurement Monday post. I'm hoping to drop 5 pounds. I know that sounds like a lot, but last time, I dropped 4 pounds and only fasted 2.5 days. At the time, I only lost .75 inches. This time I want to lose at least 4 inches, the 3.75 I gained last week, and a little more for good measure.

I'll report back soon!

1 comment: