Monday, June 23, 2014

Measurement Monday: June 23rd, 2014

I fell off the wagon, it backed over me, and then drove off. Friday I went to happy hour with a few friends. I really did a decent job. I had a skinny margarita and we split nachos and I ate a reasonable amount. Awesome, right? Then they sent me home with the leftovers...so I ate them for breakfast because I woke up starving after eating carbs the night before. Saturday, other than the nachos, I did pretty well. Then my fiance suggested Red Robin for dinner. I was going to get bottomless cooked broccoli and eat my burger without the bun, but then...I dunno...bottomless fries. Needless to say, I ate two servings of fries (how did that happen?) and a third of my burger. I will say I'm glad that I only ate a third of my burger. Normally I would have eaten both servings of fries and my whole burger!

So, then I took the remaining two-thirds of my burger home, and ate it for breakfast on Sunday. Then Sunday I met up with a friend and we had the nugget meal at McDonald's. It's a tradition, don't judge.  Then I didn't really eat the rest of the day. I wasn't hungry until 10 o'clock last night, and I was not going to cook that late.

But today is a new day. I'd like to change my measurement day to Friday (before the cheating), but I like the punishment and immediate repercussion of cheating based on how it affects my measurements.
Abdomen: 44 (-.5)
Waist: 34.5 (0)
Bust: 43.5 (.5)
Chest: 37 (0)
Hip: 46.25 (.25)
Left Arm: 14.5 (1 wtf?)
Left Forearm: 10.75 (0)
Left Calf: 16.125 (-.125)
Left Thigh: 27.5 (0)
Right Arm: 14.25 (.5)
Right Forearm: 10.75 (0)
Right Calf: 16 (0)
Right Thigh: 28 (.75)
Neck: 14.5 (.-25)
Current Weight: 201 pounds (+5)
Inches lost:+2.125
Running total: -3.665 inches, +5 pounds

You know what's most frustrating about this? The fact that the other day, before all this cheating, I had gotten down to 195. It was a new low for me! Ugh. Now I'm up 6 pounds from that. Today I'm seeing my doctor to see if she clears me for exercise. My gym membership starts back up on July first. I am going back to the gym in July regardless. I can't take this sitting around not doing anything crap. Plus, I feel fine! I've felt fine almost the entire time. my abdomen hurt the first month, and since then, for the last two freaking months, I really haven't noticed any change.

On another note, I can't believe my left bicep is up an inch. That seems weird. Yesterday my fiance John, and I finished painting the bathroom. I know there's such a thing as "pump" after exercise, but that seems excessive to me. Plus, I feel like my right bicep would have increased proportionately, especially because I'm right handed (although I paint with both).

I'm not going to cheat this week. It's not happening. I have my own wedding looming, and since I'm making my dress, it'd be great if there was less of me to cover. Sure, my wedding is still a year out, but still. I'm not going to be a fat bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment