Friday, June 13, 2014

Oops

Remember when I decided to egg fast again? Yup, that didn't work. I was doing excellent on my Keto diet, despite doing poorly on the egg fast, and yesterday I thought I finally was back in ketosis (I could tell because I felt feverish). Then I went out to celebrate a friend's birthday...and then things went down hill fast.

Anyone who has been to Jason's Deli has probably heard of the Plain Jane. The Holy Grail of baked potatoes:


I couldn't resist. I justified it by saying at least it's high fat, and I'd behaved and kept my carb count down for the day.

Moral of the story? I feel like crap, super bloated, constipated, and I think I'm actually getting a cold. My throat is really sore, and I'm still feverish, and with the number of carbs (200!) I ate last night I definitely am not in ketosis still.

No comments:

Post a Comment