Monday, September 29, 2014

Measurement Monday: September 29th, 2014

Yesterday was wonderful: dim sum with friends, preparing for my upcoming craft fairs, and greasy burgers with John. There was a touch of over eating, but there was a great accomplishment! Yesterday John offered to take me out to dinner last night just as I was heating up some taquitos. I cooked them, and then rather than eating one or two to "hold me over" until John got home, I left them on the counter to cool and didn't eat a single one. This is a big deal for me. Let's get on to the measurements!

Abdomen: 43.25 (-.47)
Waist: 34 (-.25)
Bust: 43.25 (-1)
Chest: 36.9 (.1)
Hip: 46 (-.17)
Left Arm: 14.5 (0)
Left Forearm: 10.6 (-.15)
Left Calf: 16.37 (.37)
Left Thigh: 27.75 (.25)
Right Arm: 14 (-1)
Right Forearm: 10.5 (-.25)
Right Calf: 16.37 (-.12)
Right Thigh: 28 (0)
Neck: 14.25 (-,5)
Current Weight: 198.4 pounds (1)
Inches lost: -4.72
Running total: -3.34 inches, +3.4 pounds

I'm up a pound, but that's okay. I lost almost 5 inches! I'm starting to see a pattern where I lose a large amount of inches, then as I slowly gain some of them back, my weight drops. It's like an infuriating roller coaster. The good news is, if I'm finding this pattern, and it's true, then hopefully that means that I'm not going to panic or be disappointed next week as the inches creep back up. On the other hand, I'll likely be down below my starting weight (wow, that's sad) by the end of October! At least I'll be well below in inches when I get back to my starting weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment