Friday, September 19, 2014

Hungry, Hungry, Hungry

The last few days I've been constantly starving. It seems to come and go in waves. The bright side is, I seem to be losing weight still! Despite eating an entire pizza over the course of 12 hours, when I hopped on the scale yesterday, it said 197.2!

Okay, that's not exactly true, which brings me to the second point of this post: scale fluctuations.

When I first stepped on the scale, I was disappointed. It said 201.6! I said, "No, that can't be right!" So I stepped on it again, and then it said 197.2 This morning the scale first said 200.4, then 198.0. I really thought that a digital scale would help with the inaccuracy I was experiencing with my previous scale. To an extent, it did, now that it's a two pound fluctuation instead of then 15 pounds my old scale had, but still. Two pounds makes a difference when you're trying to lose weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment