Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hopeful

I know I get all excited sometimes and claim that I'm going to lose X amount of weight by Y time. I'm doing my best not to get all excited just because I've lost a few pounds the last few weeks. It's hard to contain my perspective excitement. Even if I continue at my slow (though really it's not, I'm just impatient) and steady pace, I could be in a bikini by next summer. Well, a bikini that I feel good about my body in.
How I feel I look, but I certainly lack her confidence.
Today I'm going to the gym. I don't want to go. I don't know why. I think maybe I'm just a little nervous because it's a new gym, and what I want is to play racquetball, but I don't want to play alone.  Today I'm going to go and do upper body. I'm sure it'll be fine once I'm there, working out, but I just don't want to go. Maybe I'll swim instead.

In other news, I'm back to working on Saturdays again, which is great. It gives me a day to do homework at work and get caught up on stuff. It's going to be great if I can actually focus. This week I've managed to get a few assignments done so far at work. Hopefully I'll get the rest of it done today, but who knows. I'm just a little aimless right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment