Saturday, October 4, 2014

First of the Month Photos: October, 2014

Alright, it's a little late uploading, but the pictures were taken on the 2nd. June is on the left, October is on the right. I look slightly possessed because the flash had to be on. Fall is coming and it was a little dark still.

Hm, this may not be much improvement. Only one chin though!

Not quite the same angle, but I think I'm thinner.

Definitely less back fat!

Weight: 198.4 (-2.4)
Body Fat Percentage: 32.5% (-1.5%!)

I'm so excited I lost over 1% of my body fat this month! I'm so excited. I even remeasured 3 times just in case. I just couldn't believe it. Definitely some improvement. I feel like, finally, I'm really losing weight. Before this is was so-so, but now I finally feel thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment