Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Happy Medium

Good news! I've found a happy medium to my dieting dilemma. It may seem overly thought-out (obsessive?), but I think it will work for me, and that the important part!

Monday: Free day! I always grab lunch with a friend, it's our one day to hang out during the week, and it's the day that I cheat and then beat myself up over for the remainder of the week.

Odd Dates: 5 Bite Diet!

Even Dates: Intuitive Eating

So, what's the point? Well, I'm hoping by alternating I can 1. Keep my relationship with food healthy, 2. Train myself for maintenance, 3. Not cheat on my 5 Bite days, and 4. Actually lose weight (something I didn't really manage to do on Intuitive Eating alone).

I'm pretty excited, and I have to say, it's going well! I feel like I have better control over my diet than ever before. In addition, after a Monday of Intuitive Eating, and a Tuesday of Intuitive Eating, I was down .2 pounds! Does that seem like a silly thing to celebrate?


No comments:

Post a Comment