Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Between 5 Bites and Intuitive Eating

I've easily maintained my weight loss while just trying my best to listen to my body, but I can't get myself motivated enough to go back to 5 Bites. Natural portion control is coming along easily, but I'm just not losing.

This morning I was 189.6. I have 4.6 pound to go by the end of January. Seems doable, if only I could focus.

I'm thinking I'm going to try 5 Bites consistently until I get down to my goal weight for the month. Maybe if I simply focus until I get to X-weight, then give myself a reprieve, I'll be able to tackle this weight loss?

A bit over 4 pounds per month and I'll be down to 150. That would be so worth it, wouldn't it?

4 pounds a month would mean 173 by May. 173 is a size 8 -10 for me! I'd be set for bikini season!


No comments:

Post a Comment