Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Another Long Absence

Today has been a bad day. I'd done great for a while. I'd been sticking to 5 Bites and had gotten down to 178.2. I was so excited...but then it was like get below 180 gave me permission to suck. I haven't felt great the last few days either. Ugh.

I need to get back in gear. I'm going to start blogging regularly again. I'm also going to start a new challenge. Historically, I haven't done well with my challenges. How will thus one be different? Well, this isn't just a challenge, it's a new habit.

I'll be doing 20 squats before I use the bathroom. With the loss of 27 pounds, I've noticed that my butt has gotten particularly sad.

When I lost weight back in high school, I always lost from my ass first, leaving me with huge thighs and a big muffin top. No good.

With 5 Bites, I'm noticing a very different weight loss pattern: my legs and arms have really slimmed down. Its nice having thinner legs to go with my lack of butt.

Anyway, I'll be reinstating Measurement Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment